Can't manually activate Fear Evolved? (Single player)

GregoPeck

I sadly missed out on Fear Evolved and Turkey Trial this year and want to activate Fear Evolved in my single player game. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried inputting "Fearevolved" under the Advanced options in-game before loading the map and I've also used the launch option -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved but it doesn't seem to be working. I looked it up a bit and it seems like it may be disabled. Can someone confirm this or let me know what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.

I dont' believe they are available outside of the holiday period.  After the last winter event coming up, they should all be available to start any time on your personal server/game save.  All the asset files for all the events will be left in the game files after that, so they should all be accessible anytime you want after that happens.

8 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

I dont' believe they are available outside of the holiday period.  After the last winter event coming up, they should all be available to start any time on your personal server/game save.  All the asset files for all the events will be left in the game files after that, so they should all be accessible anytime you want after that happens.

I think it used to be that we could activate all of them outside the holiday period, but it seems now not all of them can be activated this way. I was disappointed in missing out on Fear Evolved this year (and for the first time), it's one of my favorites, but at least Winter Wonderland is coming soon (hopefully).

• GregoPeck changed the title to Can't manually activate Fear Evolved? (Single player)

Archived