Small Tribes meta question

LostProphet

hate to break it to you but smalls is the WORST cluster by far to play on as a solo or duo. It's ironic but true. Smalls has the sweatiest pvp with all big tribes account sharing to have 6/6 on 24/7, every big tribe has at least 1 esper and aimbotter so you're stuff will be found in a day or less if you try to build on their locked down servers. Honestly your best bet is either beginner or arkpoc if you can learn to love the cycle of wipes, or 1x official. The rates hurt but it's way easier for small tribes on official.

19 hours ago, Tylanater said:

hate to break it to you but smalls is the WORST cluster by far to play on as a solo or duo. It's ironic but true. Smalls has the sweatiest pvp with all big tribes account sharing to have 6/6 on 24/7, every big tribe has at least 1 esper and aimbotter so you're stuff will be found in a day or less if you try to build on their locked down servers. Honestly your best bet is either beginner or arkpoc if you can learn to love the cycle of wipes, or 1x official. The rates hurt but it's way easier for small tribes on official.

This!

Small tribes is HARD, and you would do better on a normal PVP server (even as a single guy)

I've always found splitting to multiple bases is what makes ratting effective. I have no plans of building up. Just gonna drop some loot stashes in hard to raid spots. With esp as prevalent as I'm told it is I'm looking for the "bad" maps. So things without flyers, places you'd only want to live in with a tek trans, etc. I'm interested in figuring out which map people HATE scouting. 

When I played it was always Abb cause no flyers and hidden turret walls everywhere. 

I am a sweat so not really worried about being wiped when you can farm g2 drops for two hours and have your base back you know? 

Archived