Is the bronto AOE hole intentional does anyone know?

Cowgirl

Hi all, I just was wondering if anyone knows if the AOE hole (where the middle of the tail doesnt hit anything unless youre on a hill) in the bonto tail swing is intentional or if no one has just ever told the devs? Its been a thing since the beginning so I would figure if it wasnt intentional it would have been fixed. If it is intentional does anyone know why? Thanks for any insight :)

1 hour ago, Arkal said:

As a visual learner I can’t exactly tell what you are saying but I think I know what you mean. It doesn’t hit bushes or trees when on a rock or something making it taller then the bushes yes? Yeah I’ve been seeing the same thing.

Almost, but if you stand even on a flat ground it hits right by its back legs and at the tip of the tail but theres a big section that doesnt get hit, you have to move all over the place and swipe like 9 times sometimes to get bushes that should have been hit. Standing on rocks can actually help sometimes if you are at an angle because it moves the AOE hole to hit stuff. Imagine the red line is the AOE and the green is the bushes that are missed because of it. BUT if you are below bushes (like youre next to a small cliff) it hits the ones above you. 

bronto.jpg

5 hours ago, Arkal said:

As a visual learner I can’t exactly tell what you are saying but I think I know what you mean. It doesn’t hit bushes or trees when on a rock or something making it taller then the bushes yes? Yeah I’ve been seeing the same thing.

Have to admit, I hate that hump when I got to gather narco's....Ill look for a rock or something to walk up to tilt the bronto so that everything will actually get hit when I swing.

8 hours ago, DXGamer said:

I've noticed that as well.  You would think that big tail would just swipe everything as you swing.  I even have had to swing like 4x to hit a tree.

That can happen if there are other trees (it only hits one at a time I think) but yea if it is in this blind spot you have to move and swipe.

Archived