Anyone know if there is a way to power batteries ?

St1ckyBandit

10 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Have searched on YT and google to no avail. Was hoping someone here found a way.

As soon as you said that, I have to agree. There are no charging stations as far as Im aware. Maybe at the obelisk? Or maybe they let you put them in workstations that are hooked up to power sources?

13 minutes ago, Drako2008 said:

I heard you could use glow bugs in the an zone which sounds good in theory... My question is where to find the special gas to make the batteries.

Sadly if it is the bugs in the ab zone, then at this point in time, you cannot do anything. Cave creatures are bugged and cannot be tamed. As for the special gas, Im not sure. But Id guess the volcano zone to start with. In extinction, you can harvest condensed gas from the Sulphur fields. Id fathom that its either in the volcano zone somewhere, or there is another sneaky ab cave somewhere we haven't found yet with a gas vein. 

5 hours ago, wizard03 said:

As soon as you said that, I have to agree. There are no charging stations as far as Im aware. Maybe at the obelisk? Or maybe they let you put them in workstations that are hooked up to power sources?

Sadly if it is the bugs in the ab zone, then at this point in time, you cannot do anything. Cave creatures are bugged and cannot be tamed. As for the special gas, Im not sure. But Id guess the volcano zone to start with. In extinction, you can harvest condensed gas from the Sulphur fields. Id fathom that its either in the volcano zone somewhere, or there is another sneaky ab cave somewhere we haven't found yet with a gas vein. 

You dont need to tame glowbugs. You just walk up to them and take their juice.

However I forgot you need gas balls to make batts, so thats another problem.

• 1 month later...

Archived