friends can't join on my server anymore

cyrax76

Me and my friends played on a dedicated server which i hosted with ark server manager. But few months ago it stopped working properly and it still doesn't work. It doesn't show up in the unnoficial server list, and my friends can't join if i try to invite them, the server is not responding to them. I can join the server when i select the my survivors filter. I tried everything. Updated the server, verified it, disabled the firewall, disabled the antivirus, turned off and on my router, changed ip, reopened the ports on that ip, changed the ip in the server manager, tried to open different ports, but still no luck. I didn't changed anything, it just stopped working after an update. What else sould i try?

Maybe try changing the query port - I have had recent success with port 26900 or 26901 or 26902 - up to 26905. The ports on the Wiki  (27015, 27016, 27017) were problematic for me over the last while (although they did used to work) This particularly seems to be an issue when running both an Ark server & the actual game on a LAN through a single public IP addressed firewall.

Archived