Same dino, same level and same point allocation, but different stats. How?

Brobeard

Hey guys

I'm pretty new to breeding. Although I watched quite some video's on breeding, I'm rather confused about the following...

In the picture I added, you can see two sabertooths (saberteeth?). Both have the same level and have their statpoints allocated on the same stats. But somehow some statvalues aren't the same. For example: the female has 400hp more then the male, even though they both have 33 statpoints in health. Same for food, weight, melee dmg and speed. 

Can someone explain to me why they aren't exactly alike? They have the same amount of points in these stats... Has this something to do with mutations? I thought mutations simply added points to a stat aswell (like 33 becomes 35). The male has 3 mutations (1/2), the female has 4 mutations (1/3).

I feel like I'm missing something obvious ...

Kind regards

Drakonn

sabers.png

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Brobeard said:

Hey guys

I'm pretty new to breeding. Although I watched quite some video's on breeding, I'm rather confused about the following...

In the picture I added, you can see two sabertooths (saberteeth?). Both have the same level and have their statpoints allocated on the same stats. But somehow some statvalues aren't the same. For example: the female has 400hp more then the male, even though they both have 33 statpoints in health. Same for food, weight, melee dmg and speed. 

Can someone explain to me why they aren't exactly alike? They have the same amount of points in these stats... Has this something to do with mutations? I thought mutations simply added points to a stat aswell (like 33 becomes 35). The male has 3 mutations (1/2), the female has 4 mutations (1/3).

I feel like I'm missing something obvious ...

Kind regards

Drakonn

sabers.png

The one on the right is imprinted, the left isn't.

Archived