My wife got banned from survive the ark website.

Pyrothaen

Hey everybody! How’s everybody doing? Well as the title says my wife was trying to log in the survive the ark website for the first time in 5 years we have been playing ark she says that want to submit a ticket by herself and out of nowhere the website says she’s banned, to be honest I’m the one who always do everything for her and this time she decide that she want to do it for herself but after her first time log in, the website says she got banned for no reason, if you ask me why I’m writing a post here it’s because I went to steam community forums and they told that I have to do this through here to know what’s going on, can someone help me with this issue? Thank you so much for any help, comment or suggestion.

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, Pyrothaen said:

Hey everybody! How’s everybody doing? Well as the title says my wife was trying to log in the survive the ark website for the first time in 5 years we have been playing ark she says that want to submit a ticket by herself and out of nowhere the website says she’s banned, to be honest I’m the one who always do everything for her and this time she decide that she want to do it for herself but after her first time log in, the website says she got banned for no reason, if you ask me why I’m writing a post here it’s because I went to steam community forums and they told that I have to do this through here to know what’s going on, can someone help me with this issue? Thank you so much for any help, comment or suggestion.

You can just submit a ticket from your account referencing her account and the manager of the support team will take a look at it.

https://support.survivetheark.com

Archived