breeding Remove "Walk with you" from imprinting request

Corrad

Suggestion

8 replies to this server topic

9 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

Oh man, please remove cuddling for imprinting, I hate the thought of cuddling with a scaly reptile.

Just walk your babies...

It's fine if they remove cuddle too(imprint only with a cost)

Event time we raising minimum 1-2k dinos; let me say u need a 22x22x36(up and down) in each area without walking request, with walk is necessary to have bigger base->more lag

1 hour ago, Corrad said:

It's fine if they remove cuddle too(imprint only with a cost)

Event time we raising minimum 1-2k dinos; let me say u need a 22x22x36(up and down) in each area without walking request, with walk is necessary to have bigger base->more lag

Why are you raising 1000 baby dinos? Jeez, maybe that's the problem you're having. 

Originally I think the walk request was so large babies got moved at least a few times during imprinting so they didn't grow into floors (and have stuff broken to pull them out), I have some not so fond memories of raising gigas pre-cryo that kept growing into structures if not moved every imprint. 

But with cryopods that's nearly a non-existent issue now.  If a baby grows into the floor, pod them out and toss them down again.  I agree, this walk is really only encouraging people to have large baby walking spaces, or repod and get another imprint.  I hate walks.

2 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Found the lag problem right there.

ye dinos are part of it, but build another place to allow ppl to breed means u have main, a place for femals norm or flyers, a place for water, and at least 1 area with 15 to 20 raising areas with 20 tekfeeding each; so the prob is the amount of place that we keep render, with smaller breeding areas(without the walk in imprint) we can build less place and render less

Archived