Need help, how to re join tribe after being kicked??

MyLady26

we can't really say, you don't give any details that would tell us for sure what is possible.  Things like, is it a private server or official?  If it official, only another tribe member can get you back in.  You are out of luck if that is the case.  If it's a private server, the host might be able to help you.

Legacy might not be getting support unfortunately.

The tribe kicking during transfer is a bug I have also encountered twice, as well as all of my tribemates. Fortunately there was always someone else that could invite us back in. If you don't have other tribemembers, a Game Master through a ticket is your only hope. Unfortunately customer support sucks and by the time they actually answer, everything will have auto-decayed (if customer support could get worse than it is now, you would have to pay them to get rejected). Might not even get help because you are playing on legacy.

This might be a good time to start over on the official network.

On 9/4/2020 at 12:45 PM, MyLady26 said:

Legacy val 935 

Legacy doesnt have support. I know its painfull to see stuff go. But you should of had a backup in ur tribe. A character that never transfers and is admin/owner incase this poop happens. We have multiple backup characters in every server to avoid this from happening. I had it on our center legacy few weeks ago. 

Archived