Can i play on that?

NoonPLayer

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, NoonPLayer said:

Can i play ARK with:2.90GHz (2 CPU's),775 MB(graphic card) and 2048 MB RAM including lowest options and steam mods(making game more comfortable for wooden computers like mine?

Like @eESTlane says, no.

And, without knowing your exact hardware, it is even harder to say.  Like what class/model of CPU.  What type of graphics card(and is it a real graphics card or an onboard graphics chip that uses part of your RAM).

But, I would say, just your RAM alone says no.  I am not 100% sure, but I think the minimum is 4GB, and you would have to turn off nearly every memory using option, reduce setting to their absolute lowest, and probably have to deal with the OS doing a lot of work with the system swap file.

3 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Like @eESTlane says, no.

And, without knowing your exact hardware, it is even harder to say.  Like what class/model of CPU.  What type of graphics card(and is it a real graphics card or an onboard graphics chip that uses part of your RAM).

But, I would say, just your RAM alone says no.  I am not 100% sure, but I think the minimum is 4GB, and you would have to turn off nearly every memory using option, reduce setting to their absolute lowest, and probably have to deal with the OS doing a lot of work with the system swap file.

I don't know most of that u said xD but i'm pretty sure that playing on my computer in ARK is impossible.

Sounds like a bare bone memory shared on board graphic card system. Ark will promptly crash before it completes loading. If it runs at all, it will be at the lowest settings in a window like watching a slide show.

Start looking for a better system and not one of those big box store computers made to a price point with substandard parts or buy an X-Box One.

Archived