A Question

SharkLordSatan

So I have a question Ive been wondering about.

Lets say I force-tame a Broodmother, and bring her to the Ark. Is it possible to upload her to the Ark, and then download her into another server? Is this also true for untamables/Alphas?

Or say if I got one of my Dodos to level 1m. Is the same true? Will it still be level 1m and with its original stats when I download it into another server? Or will the stats be reset, or the level reset, or both? Im just curious about these.

10 minutes ago, SharkLordSatan said:

So I have a question Ive been wondering about.

Lets say I force-tame a Broodmother, and bring her to the Ark. Is it possible to upload her to the Ark, and then download her into another server? Is this also true for untamables/Alphas?

Or say if I got one of my Dodos to level 1m. Is the same true? Will it still be level 1m and with its original stats when I download it into another server? Or will the stats be reset, or the level reset, or both? Im just curious about these.

Pretty sure there are some kind of "firewalls" for stuff like that. Pretty sure bosses aren't transferable like that, especially the brood mother since she isn't meant to be tamed anymore. As for the Dodo or any other normal creature, I would say that once you downloaded them onto another world their stats would get changed to accommodate for the server settings.

Archived