Baryonyx ideas/opinions

Jaywall

I'm super excited for the bary, I love land to sea Dinos. However.. It really bothers me that when my spino swims down, he doesn't tilt up or down. He just lays flat. I understand this with platform saddle creatures duh as Quetz and mosa, as it would tilt the whole platform too. But I really hope the baryonyx "hope I spelled it right" tilts in te what're, much like a megalodon or dunkleosteus :) please share thoughts and opinions, just wondering what you guys think.

11 minutes ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

UM. .  Doesn't the baryonyx sit on your shoulder..  I thought it was just a little larger than a dimorphodon..  in that case I think it won't have the level descent/ ascent effect..  but Please correct me if I'm mistaken.   

Look it up :) slightly smaller than a spino and is rideable.

I don't think any land creature does the tilt swimming that you are talking about. It seems that the flyers and aquatic creatures are the only ones who can tilt, excluding the mosa and pleez cuz I don't think they do either. It seems to be a matter of most creatures are bound to a linear movement system with only the cardinal directions and straight up and down, where as the flyers and fish are allowed full 360 degree movement in their respective elements. Not really sure why they chose to do it this way.

Edit: I guess actually it isn't even 360 degree movement with the flyers and fish bcuz they can't go upside down. 

Archived