Plesio for a meat farm

Grantus

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2016 at 11:26 AM, Jrminot said:

Seconded on the weird attack thing. I tamed one recently hoping to go around killing eurypterids for pearls and farming sharks and plesis for meat. It's extremely hard to hit anything on the ocean floor and the turn radius is bad enough that I often have problems lining up an attack on other plesis

I recently found a level 120 Plesi and was able to kibble tame it. However, I have been using a high level (202 or 203) Megalodon with a great saddle that my tribe has. Most recently, I found a Mastercraft Plesi platform saddle, so I decided to start using my new Plesi. Unfortunately, I've had the same experience as the one I quoted above. I'm trying to get used to it. Attacking anything is a bit different and it's certainly a challenge to kill Eurypterids. I hope the devs could change that, but for now, I guess I'll bring a crossbow with me and shoot those things instead of spending too much effort trying to kill them with my Plesi. She had trouble attacking them on her own when I set her to Neutral. 

Archived