Nothing spawning

ArkDaddyGod19

Nothing spawning

I play on Xbox and have recently started playing again. I have come to realise that the following are not spawning: 

Rock drakes, Rock drake nests, Deinonychus nests, Wyverns, Wyvern nests, Beaver Dams and even supply drops are nowhere to be found. Can someone help. Single payer btw

There was (and maybe still is by your experience) a long standing bug in single player where stuff would not re-spawn. This went around render distance and foundation placement and I dunno what.

(Dunno if you can do this on a x-box) To get beasts to re-spawn try Console Command " DestroyWildDinos ". That should clear the map and cause re-spawn to occur. I also from your post guess that this is happening on more than one map? (Deinos are unique to Valgureo, and Rock Drakes don't exist in Valguero). I assume that you ain't built stuff in the spawn areas, cause that will kill spawns.

6 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

There was (and maybe still is by your experience) a long standing bug in single player where stuff would not re-spawn. This went around render distance and foundation placement and I dunno what.

(Dunno if you can do this on a x-box) To get beasts to re-spawn try Console Command " DestroyWildDinos ". That should clear the map and cause re-spawn to occur. I also from your post guess that this is happening on more than one map? (Deinos are unique to Valgureo, and Rock Drakes don't exist in Valguero). I assume that you ain't built stuff in the spawn areas, cause that will kill spawns.

Singleplayer spawns definitely stagnate (Due to using hibernation rather than stasis, and as such disabling hibernation fixes it on PC), and regular dinowipes help, but I think this is a different issue. Note how it's only certain dinos- that spawn 'structures' with them- that aren't spawning? I think I've seen quite a few people talking about stuff like this recently, particularly supply drops, being bugged for Xbox. Maybe dinowiping can fix the creature spawns, but from what I've seen, I get the feeling that this is something WC needs to fix on their end.

EDIT: Huge thread for it here.

Archived