Nonow237

Trying to tame a Titanasaur! Plz help!

Trying to tame a Titanasaur! Plz help!

Hi all. I am trying to tame a titanasaur on my single player map. I have god console but i am not sure of the best way to go about doing this. The quicker the better thou i know this is a longer tame. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Edited by Nonow237

But your rocket launcher will wear down in no time, so you must have a lot of them. And the rocket launcher is by far not efficient, the cannon is the better choice. Over 100 Cannonballs are needed, with the rocket launcher you need the triple amount of ammunition.

And the cage doesn‘t hold the Titan.

I don‘t think so because of unlimited ammo what means that God Console was on, and than you could easily fly around his head with the fly command and so shooting constantly at his head. If the Titan is down, then you start the pursuit and put the saddle on the Titan to tame it.

15 hours ago, XaosRes said:

I don‘t think so because of unlimited ammo what means that God Console was on, and than you could easily fly around his head with the fly command and so shooting constantly at his head. If the Titan is down, then you start the pursuit and put the saddle on the Titan to tame it.

This is right except I didn’t start the pursuit.

2 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

You can, but many people decide to just start it when it's down for reasons of their own.

You mean the one‘s with God Console. 😂

I still haven‘t done it, because I‘m not keen on this pursuit

Edited by XaosRes