Elducer

What Ark streamers/content creators do you watch?

What Ark streamers/content creators do you watch?

Hi there, and happy holidays. I've fairly recently started watching an absurd amount of Ark content on both Twitch and Youtube, in particular PVP content creators. I was just wondering who is some of your favourite Ark players to watch? Who are the biggest and best streamers/youtubers out there? Maybe I'm missing out on some unreal PVE/RP players. Feel free to list them all!!

Hey! I have been watching for a while now, I like one up and coming streamer, Jaco the Traveler, he started a few months ago and has some pretty good content!

https://youtu.be/l1F4UzWooNk

But for more widely known content creators Blur and Shane the Shadow of course :) :) Always keen to check out new YouTubers though so I'm following

I'm going to be referencing this thread a lot in the future I'm sure, but if someone wants to reply with their personal suggestions on videos for me, a new player and recruiter of people to play with, to quickly learn the most important things to learn in order of priority, it would be extremely appreciated and will be put to good use by me with everyone that I play Ark with.