Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

7 hours ago, MirageUK said:

I have another build to release with some fixes for duplicate "unique" id's used by both in-world and cryo creatures at the same time.  New build will give cryo creatures a new UUID regardless of what is in the game data to prevent this crash on load.

Still some testing to do and working on exposing chibi xp so won't be until later today I put a release out.

In the meantime if you want to provide a copy of your backup I will test it in dev and ensure the issue you are experiencing won't be an issue in next release.

Can’t for the life of me figure out how to send a dm here, so here is a link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1384lagTRQIBGiH1wQXujOqrqu7k95YAz/view?usp=drivesdk

18 hours ago, Orbis said:

Can’t for the life of me figure out how to send a dm here, so here is a link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1384lagTRQIBGiH1wQXujOqrqu7k95YAz/view?usp=drivesdk

As an "early bird" you can't DM.  Need a few more public posts to unlock that feature.

I got your backup though so will check it out after I've been out on a meat run and fed my virtual tames this morning.

..edit..

Took 5 minutes to load but my latest development code does not crash on your save so I will get a build together and release this afternoon.

Edited by MirageUK

Hello! I recently found ASV, and it worked so well just two days ago. Something must have changed on my end, as yesterday and today it continues to fail to load content.

I'm using this with a downloaded .ark savegame file from my private hosted server. The version of ASV was .11, but after the issues I installed and have tried instead the .12 version. I don't know what else I may have done or changed other than the version. 

Attached is the asvlog file hopefully.

FTP and private server password?
One other question, is I did today try using the FTP connect rather than the savegame ark file, and RCON connects perfectly, but FTP does not. My guess is that because the server requires a password to join? Maybe? I didn't see an option anywhere to enter a join password beyond the username/password for FTP which I have. Or perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about and the password to join server doesn't actually effect FTP.

asvlog.log

43 minutes ago, Pixeleen said:

Hello! I recently found ASV, and it worked so well just two days ago. Something must have changed on my end, as yesterday and today it continues to fail to load content.

I'm using this with a downloaded .ark savegame file from my private hosted server. The version of ASV was .11, but after the issues I installed and have tried instead the .12 version. I don't know what else I may have done or changed other than the version. 

Attached is the asvlog file hopefully.

One other question, is I did today try using the FTP connect rather than the savegame ark file, and RCON connects perfectly, but FTP does not. My guess is that because the server requires a password to join? Maybe? I didn't see an option anywhere to enter a join password beyond the username/password for FTP which I have. Or perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about and the password to join server doesn't actually effect FTP.

asvlog.log 2.45 kB · 0 downloads

Same issue others are having.  Cryopod creature and status with same "unique" id as other objects.

I'll get the update out within the next couple hours, just been a bit busy in-game today for a change.

5.0.0.14 now available.

Mainly just a fix to the various non-unique Id's stored with the cryo creature data.  Content failed to load: An item with the same key has already been added

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Pixeleen said:

Password to join server has no effect on FTP.

FTP is usually a different set of credentials provided by your game host.

Enter your FTP details on the FTP tab...

Connect and select your .ark or .gz save file.

FtpDetails.png.c8995e313fdc178daff51e55b22f2c32.png

.. and setup the RCON details in the RCON tab when adding a new FTP server in the settings screen.

RconDetails.png.dc7ae9a7a9f861217eac70023d527575.png

Click connect to test the RCON connection before clicking Save.

also sent via discord dm:

just saw you have got ASA support now  
have a request of sorts, it looks as though Dino Depot

https://www.curseforge.com/ark-survival-ascended/mods/dino-depot

is trying to be the new version of dsv2, and we have it on our server, but the visulaiser is not able to see/read the info(at least on the tamed creatures tab) might you be able to work with DelilahEve and bring them into ASV? the mod discord is at

https://discord.gg/MR947AvtVJ

if that might be a easier way to work with them

asv_info.png

in_term.png

5.0.0.15 now available for download:

Features

• We've gone dark. It was supposed to be an option but I got carried away doing the UI and haven't gotten around to making it configurable.. yet.

GoneDark.jpg.0250e3ae250b284bb10b43ef7ff2a6dd.jpg

• Removed setting options for features that were never implemented (ASV Hosted / API).
  • Re-implemented dino ancestors for ASA file format.

Ancestors.jpg.fc71eebe7ec41df14f3afd5fea6fa899.jpg

• Added support for Dino Depot cryo storage mod. @wizeone

Donations

If you really want to you can at https://ko-fi.com/mirageuk 

..edit..

Noticed a few of the screens still try and put down black text on a white background for grid data.  I'll fix that in the next release which should also include cryo creature saddle data.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, pleinx said:

Hrello 🙂

General question about the dinos stats: is there any formular to calculate the currently stat vaules? E.g. HP 42 is equivalent to 10k HP.

I guess every dino is different?

would have to be a way to pull in each servers settings as the outcome of what "42" would be would be dependent on server settings as well as more math based on the dino itself

Edited by wizeone
  • Thanks 1

Unsure why I can't seem to get FTP connect to work, your screenshots in a previous post recently were helpful but I'm definitely doing something wrong somewhere. 

The server is a private and unofficial, through nitrado. I am the admin, and can see all of the FTP credential information on the account dashboard along with the RCON port and RCON password. 

Server name is server name, np
IP address is np
Port is 21, listed in FTP
Username, using the one under FTP creds
Password, using the one under FTP creds
When entering usrn and psw, I copy it to make sure it's correct

It sits and attempts to connect for a while before being unable to connect to server, and failed to connect to host.

Is there a setting server-side I'm overlooking that allows for FTP?

image.png.1a2e511d14a719cf1b9a39fcc0e7c29a.png

4 hours ago, Ninnginni said:

Hello, can you add pelayori cryopods comptability ?

I cant manage to load my save. It was working well on saves without this mod.image.png.9f94778b5b9ccff67111b840c003e32d.png 

It keeps saying that, yes I did refresh a lot. Settings are default.

It should already support Pelayori's cryopods - must be something in your data I've not coded for.

Please upload a backup somewhere I can download and investigate.

8 hours ago, Ninnginni said:

After some more testing, the issue is that I cant load only the .ark save file. I need the .ark save file to be in the same directory that all the tribe/players data. I used to just use the .ark save file, I guess its not possible with pelayori cryopods ?

Should have nothing to do with the mod.  

I'll investigate this evening after work and try reproduce it - somebody else previously reported issues when there we no .arktribe/.arkprofile files that I thought I had resolved.

10 hours ago, PyscoKillah said:

I dont seem able to load my ark file, it always crashes, could be because of size?
Am not able to upload the file here because of the size but here I leave a download link

Appears to relate to deinosuchus cryo creature where the status component saved does not have "Component" in its name as I presumed.  Narrowed the filter down to "CharacterStatus" instead of "CharacterStatusComponent" and seems to catch the new mod dino now.

Not working today but build is in a bit of a state at the moment re-working the user interface.  Hopefully get it fixed and a release together later today.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, geigercom said:

Hi MirageUK,

Yes, we use the same Cryo Mod of Pelayori's Cryo Storage. But is working fine.

TIP, on some days, i have to restart my WIN11 Client to get ASV working with the savefile.

Best regards  Stefan 

I think this one might be a locking issue.  I've experienced myself "file in use by another process" when attempting to parse the save using ASV.