NA. 24/7 **PVE** server set to pvp.18+. The Center. NON prim. FRESH 12/4/16

5 hours ago, SpartanJester said:

gamertag Spartanjesters.....please add me :D

12 hours ago, IxSev07 said:

Interested, can you add me? IxSev 07

we can party chat around 5:30 pm est. that's when I get home from work. if you are not in the U.S. it might be hard for you to take part in the events as they revolve around my schedule.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TheCouchPotatoYT said:

Hi there! I am trying to find a new server to play and film youtube videos on. Are you still adding people? 

I am but after they fix the crashing and NOT SAVING problem. I have shut down my server till its fixed. no point in playing if it wont save. i'll party chat with you after they fix it if your still interested then.

1 hour ago, Waldo8132 said:

Still having issues with server? I'm interested GT waldo8132

yes. I am going to try something though. I have a friend who runs a server for his real life friends and he shuts his down every night with the RETURN TO MAIN MENU. that saves it and it restarts there. if it works for me I would have to do that every 4hrs at least. i'll let you all know if it works in a few hours.

15 hours ago, IMonzterHDI said:

Very interested in joining with a large tribe. How many people are active on the server during the day, we're really looking into high multiplier servers to raid on since we were raided by the Admins on previous servers!

just fyi. we don't raid each other. I have a pvp zone just for that.

32 minutes ago, bittererbobdob said:

server is back up and saving. if you are still interested, quote and post below.

Can I join your server as a Solo PvP Player? I'm going to be starting to do reviews on the site to help new users find the best Player Dedicated Servers for them to play on.

Gamertag: Twokay The Damu

Please send me a message when you add me so I can add your Gamertag. Thanks.

Archived