Jaila

Ark Mobile Multiplayer Problems

Still having this issue with at&t 4g lte mobile data. Haven’t been able to connect without WiFi since October 2019 when I returned to find my server had been phased out. Which for me means I can’t check on anything unless I’m at home. Have had multiple setbacks and lost a lot of things I spent hours and hours taming and harvesting. This is very frustrating, especially considering I had to start from scratch on a new server and the amount of $ money I’ve spent on this game. And yes I have the latest update on IPhone X.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:17 AM, JSHLG44 said:

Still having this issue with at&t 4g lte mobile data. Haven’t been able to connect without WiFi since October 2019 when I returned to find my server had been phased out. Which for me means I can’t check on anything unless I’m at home. Have had multiple setbacks and lost a lot of things I spent hours and hours taming and harvesting. This is very frustrating, especially considering I had to start from scratch on a new server and the amount of $ money I’ve spent on this game. And yes I have the latest update on IPhone X.

They did give a reasonable amount of time for transfers, so you can’t blame anyone for having to start over. That’s a risk you take investing money into mobile games. 

I still think these data issues are on the provider side and not the game side, regardless of what people “think”. Data providers make small little changes and tweaks all the time that can have bigger seemingly “unrelated” effects on network users devices. 

4 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

They did give a reasonable amount of time for transfers, so you can’t blame anyone for having to start over. That’s a risk you take investing money into mobile games. 

I still think these data issues are on the provider side and not the game side, regardless of what people “think”. Data providers make small little changes and tweaks all the time that can have bigger seemingly “unrelated” effects on network users devices. 

Investing in ark mobile is like waiting for your stocks to crash when trump gets out of office.

• Haha 1