What can i do?

Meshmonkeys

What can i do?

Ok so i just got meshed after a long LONG build up on a small tribe 6 man server we were so legit built there was no way for anyway to get in other then to mesh an they did exactly that i have photo evidence meshers implants an everything but they even tell u its a burner account i cant see any reason to put anymore time into a game that u honestly arnt even trying to fix they meshed in with a quetzal an thatch roofs an a chair i droped a giga on top of em killed em an put my force field up it saved us for 1 day they came back with 200 c4 to blow the force field an once that was down they meshed destoryed the tek generation we spent the day prior rebuilding they also keep saying day after day there comeing back they took what they wanted about 9 cryo fridges full of all our tames its rediculos they can exploit ur games like this after years of it being released what is being done to fix the mesh i wanna know because people are still doing it everyday an u wont let people put up mesh defence either another tribe on my server tryed an they got banned for it so ples tell me why meshers have more rights then legit player because im confused. BANNING THEM DOES NOTHING 9 times outta 10 thats a burner account maybe 10 times outta 100 ull get there main account banned but its not hard to get a high lvl character back if u know how to grind. I juat wanna know if there even anything being done i have gamer tags in game picters of them talking about meshing us a huge hole in the middle of my main base that have 100 turrets on it which do nothing to meshers like WHAT CAN I DO?

Quick edit i made the name to support hod gaming ive never mesher in my life legit ive only ever fallen into the meshs once an that was on scorched earth when it was brand new years ago i have never an never plan on meshing i want answers tho ples what can a player do to get this problem sorted 

Archived