arker12

Allosaurus fall damage

Suggestion

Allosaurus fall damage

You would think that the most scary part about having an allosaurus would be getting it killed by a rex or wyvern but im most afraid of the insane amounts of fall damage they take. Falling off a small cliff can do thousands of damage. I dont want to loose my allo because it fell off a tiny cliff.

1 reply to this server topic

32 minutes ago, arker12 said:

Allosaurus fall damage

You would think that the most scary part about having an allosaurus would be getting it killed by a rex or wyvern but im most afraid of the insane amounts of fall damage they take. Falling off a small cliff can do thousands of damage. I dont want to loose my allo because it fell off a tiny cliff.

Almost all dino's take fall damage. If you want to take it off a cliff, got to learn to dismount before you hit the bottom then your dino will take none and you'll take equivalent to the distance you dismount from. 

Giga's use to enrage from fall damage so at least they stopped that but it makes sense a dino would take fall damage, it makes no sense a riderless dino doesn't so I'd just learn the dismount trick or walk a little further.

Edited by yekrucifixion187