Add the Valguero Map to Consoles

SapphireSam7

Suggestion

Hello, 

I wasn't meaning to be the one to post this, and honestly thought that it would have been posted by now, however since it hasn't been, I thought I would give it a shot. 

Ever since Valguero became a sponsored mod from one of the earlier rounds I have been watching their progress, unable to play on the map because at this point, it is mod for PC and I play on an xbox.

From the videos to the images posted, it is a beautiful map thus far and one that I think would be an excellent map to include officially - which would hopefully mean adding it to consoles as well.

Encompassing many of the creatures from the canon maps, it seems to be a good step to follow Ragnarok. Where Ragnarok had the wyverns and desert creatures introduced with Scorched Earth, this map includes the creatures of Aberration, and if I heard correctly on a video, may have a few from Extinction. It seems to be a nearly all-inclusive map with plenty of decent building areas and both a surface and underground to explore. 

*And please know, that I am aware there are other maps out there as well, and I do not wish to say they are not worth including, however they have asked that we keep these sorts of post individual to one thought, idea, or suggestion. So at this time, this is the map I have selected to suggest just as another did with Crystal Isle awhile ago. 

Thanks for reading!

3 replies to this server topic

First of all, you are not the first one who has posted this. But the other threads are probably deleted, because of the forum update. Some things are lost, or at least somewhere else, where we cant get them.

Anyways, Valguero. It is a beautiful map, indeed, but since it is a new map, i dont think it would be part of the main game in the next couple of months. There are probably still some issues with frame rates, holes in the map or missing textures. You have to give the devs some time. Right now, they cant say what they are going to do with it, except updating. But after some time, maybe it is going to be part of the main game. Who knows?

I would imagine it was posted before, on the previous forum set. However, I was referring to the new set and apologize if that wasn't stated. 

And I fully understand the work, time, and effort that it would take to have it added, and I do not expect it to happen right away. Even if it were later this year or into next, I really wouldn't be surprised.

I think at this point it would simply be nice to have it recognized as an option or possibility, and this forum line seemed to be a good way to get it out there. A way to test the waters and see if the interest is there. (for the second time if it had mentioned on the old forum line)

On that note, it is sad to see those conversations go, but in the end, they seem to have gone missing at this point, and this was simply my way of trying to get the discussion going again. 

Archived