Recipes not cooking

Kodking194

Guest BubbaCrawfish

You'll be missing something basic... Try cooking something else and see if that cooks.

One time my mate was trying to cook and he spent a day fretting over it, and it turned out he hadn't placed the cooker in the right order and it wasn't irrigated.

Cool. Are you using an industrial cooker or cooking pot ? Do you have water in the pot/cooker or water connected to industrial cooker. Have you lit the cooker ? And are you following the correct recipe of 9 cooked meat, 2 narcotics, 5 savaroot, 5 longrass, 10 mejos and water.

Sorry for all the basic questions, I usually find its something silly when I have problems. As the above poster just posted try cooking something else.

To add to the above - make sure you don't have any EXTRA ingredients in your cooker. I spent ages trying to figure out why my industrial cooker was only producing dyes, and not kibbles - it turns out the sparkpowder I'd left in the cooker was forcing the cooker to make dyes before the kibble (dyes require fewer resources, and so are produced before the kibble)

Cooker was lit, it is connected to pipes running out to the ocean, must the items b in the same order as in the recipe, I have everything in there to make more than one of the soup, I have no other ingredients in there. As I said this is my first time Actually using a cooker and cooking the advanced recipes. What should I try making in the cooker to see if it works. 

1 hour ago, Kodking194 said:

What should I try making in the cooker to see if it works. 

Could try making a simple dye ? Make red dye say, sticking tinto berrys and charocoal into the pot. Could try sticking water jars full of water into the pot too if nothing works to make sure theres nothing wrong with the pipes. 

My base is set in that beach area in between the volcanoe and highlands on rag where you can find the Megalania wandering. I have a giant wall surrounding my base so nothing gets in. It is not damaged.  Do I need to place the ingredients in the same order as on the paper. Do I need to place the recipe in the pot with it cause it is able to go into the pot. I really annoyed as I have five level 150 thylas trapped in makeshift traps. At this point I am considering spawning in the kibble. 

Archived