Help, I can't transfer off the server to Extinction.

elweasel2010

I have been trying to go to extinction server. I go to the obi and pick  the "travel to another server" button. Up comes the server list menu and pick the server I want. When I click the "join with survivor" button. Normally this takes me to that server. Today all I get is a frozen screen and none of the buttons work. Does anyone know a fix? I tweeted Jen  this morning, but no reply so far.

11 hours ago, ArkRage said:

Not sure if it's still an ongoing problem or not but the obis are known to sometimes freeze when you go to upload your character. Happens with me once in a while and I have to restart the game. (Ps4)

Thanks, but I am on PC. I figured out how to get out of the screen. Still can't transfer, but I know why now.

Playing official legacy pve server experience!

I had one transfer where game freeze, when trying to upload, killed the game after waiting 15 minutes of waiting, after restart i could join the server i was trying to tranfer to, played for a couple days there and when i tried to tranfer back, the problems began, i could not open obelisk or drops, if i did game would crash, so in frustration i just had a thourght to create a new char on the original server and gues what game presented me with the option to download char, the char i uploaded a few days before, exactly as i where at the point of the riginal transfer. I choose to download and all was good. It pusseled me abit and then without transfering i logged into the other server i originaly transferred to and i still had the char with the lvls i earned there, so aparently i had a duped char. I transferred the char back to original server and it deleted the original char and killed the char i transferred, doh!! lost wat i had on both chars, still thou i was still in tribe and had my buildings and dinos.

Another time had one transfer where game chrashed when downloading char to new server, i ended up having the same char on both servers, dupe char. At this time i knew that i was dupe, and was tried a few things, i uploaded a fresh bred dino with imprints, and gues what it was imprinted als to the dupe char, i ended up with transfering the duped char to an asian scorched eath server and leaving it there just to get it out of the way, cant even remember where i it did end up.

Lucky for me, i have not yet lost a char only got dupes.

Another time i realy had a difficult time, every time i tried to open drops or obelisk game would crash, wrote obut it and asked if any other had same problem, and found a post where some stated, that if you play single player and have something uploaded, the game will crash on official servers if you open drops or obelisk. I looked in single player and removed the stuff i had in upload there. Game was back to normal after i did and could again open drops and obelisks.

Just my one cent, on this.

Try different options, and hope not to loose a char.

Every time i transfer server i cross fingers, and ill never try to transfer if server got high ping or hickups.

Archived