Gacha Element Dust

Partyznat

Hello, I need help, on the previous server what I played, hit Gacha under the dust element was a miracle, now I opened my servers and after a month people have a total of probably 7 gach pod element. And the question is what causes it? Difficulty, harversting, or SupplyCrateLootQualityMultiplier or something else? I ask because what is what but it is too strong ...

50 minutes ago, Partyznat said:

private server

16 minutes ago, LEOTTEN said:

could be people just cloning and trading. Gacha cost not much for clone

Maybe this?

If noone has cloners yet.. then just pure luck I guess. No multiplier affects whether its dust or not.. just pure RNG. The only setting that 'could' affect it would be boosted taming. Thats just taming more, faster so doesnt really.

Hello,

Not sure but are you asking what level to tame to get element dust gachas?

If so I found lower level gachas have greater chance to be dust gachas also breeding do not get the dust transfered.

So combination with a high level and a low level dust gacha never gives a baby dust gacha. Chance is super low, = never.

Once you have a dust gacha place on with oposite gender next to it and level crafting speed. They eat stone, if you also feed owl pellets you get other things than just dust.

Good luck, they are rare.

/ari

Archived