24/7 PvE Player Dedicated Vanilla* 18+ Adult Server

The game has been up for about a week, not a ton of stuff done. Looking for active and helpful members. Server is based in the USA.

Let's see, rules and points of interest.

-COMMON SENSE FOR A PVE SERVER, IF YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS GAME, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY COMMON SENSE.(respect eachother/no griefing/looting)

-No building on resources or caves.

-Mic's are highly encouraged and will speed up your process into the server.

-18+ only, no exception please, do not ask to join if you are 17.

-3 minimum members to start your own tribe, 8 max.

-Oh yeah, I said its a vanilla* server, let me clear that up, everything is set to the same as official dedicated servers other than taming speed, which is set to 3.

-You're more than welcome to join our tribe but the host and I are going to be moving very soon and starting a whole new tribe for the most active players.

-NOOO IMPORTING OF ANY SORT FROM YOUR GAME.

Message me directly with any questions, I'm on often. You can also message the host's gamer account directly.

My GT: Zombie Kawks

Hosts player GT(not the dedicated server ID): Huntforprey

Hi Im very interested in your server. My tribe and I have been nomads for the past few days searching for a new home. We have 7 members all of age and mature. We mainly keep to ourselves but want to be part of a great community of players. 4 of us have lvl 70 characters on public server so we have pretty good knowledge of the game and are respectful players. I would love to hop in today so if we sound like a good fit my gt is dattree feel free to message any time thanks

21 hours ago, Legitarkplayer23 said:

I only quoted so you would get notified.

This use to have a bunch of useful server info, scroll up to find out more.

Is there any chance you'll hold "purge" events in your PvE server? I've never actually done this but I think it would be pretty fun. Either way, I'm intrigued to join the server.

14 hours ago, Legitarkplayer23 said:

Still looking for more active ppl to play with.

Me and my friend may be interested. We played a server today. It was the first official server I had ever been on. It was spammed beyond belief. 

We just want to be able to build a modest base. 

All the bases we've seen take up way to much space for what they need. its a joke

Archived