Which Company Controls Enforcement on Official Servers? Wildcard or Snail Games?

Aethelwolf

As per the title (Non-Conquest servers specifically)

With the news of the Conquest servers being a Snail initiative for new multiplayer options and not something directly from Wildcard and will no longer be enforced specifically by Wildcard, I would like to know if any of the other servers on the official network are being treated the same way?

Also is there any difference between the code of conduct being enforced by Snail and by Wildcard?

As requested source for information: WC itself

5 hours ago, Aethelwolf said:

As per the title (Non-Conquest servers specifically)

With the news of the Conquest servers being a Snail initiative for new multiplayer options and not something directly from Wildcard and will no longer be enforced specifically by Wildcard, I would like to know if any of the other servers on the official network are being treated the same way?

Also is there any difference between the code of conduct being enforced by Snail and by Wildcard?

As requested source for information: WC itself

Snail Games, and the tribe TEA runs enforcement on Conquest.

Wildcard is supposedly in charge of enforcement on all other servers (I assume, it's not specifically said, but until that announcement, no one assumed differently).

As far as the difference between CoC being enforced. The CoC in Ark is more of a set of vague guidelines, the rules enforced differ from person to person (Whose enforcing). I haven't seen a CoC posted by Snail Games/TEA yet, but I assume it will be somewhat similar to the CoC Wildcard has posted. The only meaningful difference might be a ban on attacking Snail Games' tribe. Further, it's unseen as to whether they will enforce the CoC the same way as Wildcard does, which is to say with wild inconsistency. 

Given that Snail Games has a vested interest due to people connected to it playing *on* the cluster, they might enforce the rules consistently and possibly (With the exception of when it involves them) fairly. It's yet to be seen if this is a step up, or step down from the normal Wildcard interns enforcing rules. 

Archived