New player unable to download DLC

mrshrimp

I'm not sure this is the right spot to post this but there doesn't seem to be any bug subforums other than for specific DLCs.

I just started playing the game on PC off of Steam and bought some DLC to try to play with a friend, but I'm unable to download and DLCs. There's no download button in the store page of Steam nor in the DLCs page. I've looked up the issue and everyone says to tick and untick the checkboxes in the DLC list but this didn't do anything. I tried restarting Steam and this didn't do anything. I tried uninstalling the game completely and reinstalling and this didn't do anything. And I tried just launching a single player game on one of the DLC maps and it just brings me to the store page to buy it again. So I have no idea how to download and install the DLCs. Pretty disappointing to pay for them and they just don't work.

You don't know how to install and you are blaming the game? Typical blame-pointing, don't you think?

What DLC did you buy? All of them?
When you run with the DLC ticked in, they should automatically download and install into your game. If you automatically started the game after just recently ticking the game, you might wanna check if your drive have enough space to fit in all the DLC (ARK is a space-eater for drive, mind you.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived