Calculator for day/night time length/speed

Tom

The following tool can help you in order to set up the cycle length of a day as well as the length of day and night:

http://arkforum.de/wiki/index.php/Entry/412-ARK-Tageslaenge-Rechner/

You can specify the desired length of a day cycle ("Gesamttageslänge") in minutes and then define either the length of the night ("") or the length of the day ("Tageslänge") in minutes too. When clicking on the button "Berechnen" the script will return the required values for the variables

DayCycleSpeedScale
NightTimeSpeedScale
DayTimeSpeedScale

which you can easily add to your config.

Example:
Total day cycle length: 90 minutes
80 minutes of day
10 minutes of night

AAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Enjoy :)

Best,
Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Although I do understand German.
I have to ask. is there also an English translated version?

So anyone else can understand it with ease.
Also Thanks for the tool.Great to define day/night length in SP too.

And I have a suggestion.

The ability to put in the SpeedScale values and have it calculate the Lengths of the day, daytime and Night.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/11/2015 at 11:57 AM, Tom said:

The following tool can help you in order to set up the cycle length of a day as well as the length of day and night:

http://arkforum.de/wiki/index.php/Entry/412-ARK-Tageslaenge-Rechner/

You can specify the desired length of a day cycle ("Gesamttageslänge") in minutes and then define either the length of the night ("") or the length of the day ("Tageslänge") in minutes too. When clicking on the button "Berechnen" the script will return the required values for the variables

DayCycleSpeedScale
NightTimeSpeedScale
DayTimeSpeedScale

which you can easily add to your config.

Example:
Total day cycle length: 90 minutes
80 minutes of day
10 minutes of night

Enjoy :)

Best,
Tom

Sorry to revive an old thread.

I am trying to get this to work, tried these settings and night was so much longer than day ?  Ideally I want 60 mins day and 15 mins night.  Tried using the calculator but when I put the equations in the time stopped completely?

any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Die von dir angeforderte Seite wurde nicht gefunden. Bitte überprüfe die Adresse oder geh zurück auf die Startseite.

Has this calculator been updated since the change of official day time? Before the update 100 min real time was daytime with our settings (from 05:30 to 21:30 approx). But now, 120min real time is goes from 05:30 to 19:00 ingame...

Also I can't find the calculator...

• 4 months later...

Archived