the new news on the new tatans is a shame

RuneCape1993

the new digest has a question asking if the new titans will be temp tames like the titano and aparently they are i find that a shame though on singleplayer maps there not temp tames though you will have to get rid of it to summon more dont know if that means custom player run servers or or just the single player/host servers shame seems i wont be tameing one now.

• Volunteer Moderator
32 minutes ago, RuneCape1993 said:

the new digest has a question asking if the new titans will be temp tames like the titano and aparently they are i find that a shame though on singleplayer maps there not temp tames though you will have to get rid of it to summon more dont know if that means custom player run servers or or just the single player/host servers shame seems i wont be tameing one now.

I believe your title needs some work, but i'm sure more information will come regarding the Titans. We don't know fully what it's all about yet so don't try and make decisions about what you will or won't do, just wait for more details, you never know.

1 minute ago, GP said:

I believe your title needs some work, but i'm sure more information will come regarding the Titans. We don't know fully what it's all about yet so don't try and make decisions about what you will or won't do, just wait for more details, you never know.

yea i see lol i did not notise that lol thanks for letting me know also i will waite but that awnser they gave even though it may change says a lot for now.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

corrected the tital lol

Archived