Transfers

joshansell

4 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

I believe your character tribe ownership is server based. So you should be fine if I remember correctly. 

ok so if i move the rag character to a different server, the island character that i move to there will still be in the island tribe? need to make sure 100% cos cant lose all my stuff again

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, joshansell said:

ok so if i move the rag character to a different server, the island character that i move to there will still be in the island tribe? need to make sure 100% cos cant lose all my stuff again

I'm fairly confident that will be the case. But you can wait for others to respond to be sure. 

Imagine there is 3 servers and you have 2 characters -> 1 - 2 - 3 and A - B

A is in 1, B is in 2, 3 is empty.

If you move A to 3, then B to 1, then A to 2 it will works perfectly, exept you will need to be invite to your precendent tribe (as Captnmorgan said).
/!\ if A go to 2 when B is already to 2 (at the same time) it is possible that it will erase B /!\

BUT, (back after line 3) A is at 2, B at 1, 3 empty
If you reverse, so you take B to 3, A back to 1, B back to 2.
You won't need an invitation to the tribe, as they already are for the server.

Tell me if it isn't clear enough, my english isn't well at all :S

You'll be good. I transfer to ab and the island from rag all the time. Always maintain ownership of my rag tribe when I come back. 

When you first spawn in it may show everything in blue, that seems to be natural now. Just give it a second and don't panic. 

I also had an island character but when it came time to do the first island fights for engrams I moved him off to a random server and brought my main rag character over. I was not in the island tribe so created a new one to gain alliance with the people hosting the island fight. Then I just went back to my rag server after the fight, and brought my island character back over from the random server with no issues. 

1 hour ago, joshansell said:

If you move your character from Tribe A in Server A to Tribe B in Server B, Tribe A on Server A will still exist and your character will still be listed as a member of that tribe on Server A.

What you have to watch out for is making new characters. Say you have a character already on Server B and you try to transfer your character from Server A to Server B, you will get a message warning about an existing character. If you hit Ok that character on Server B will be overwritten and therefore lost.

Archived