Questions about mobile phone private server

TaoistsXiaoYao

• 4 weeks later...

I totally agree this is my biggest issue with the game so far. How can we not have that option? This is like the main thing in like every game ever created and you're not even going to offer that? Playing online I've noticed is super annoying because of the lag caused by many different issues. Also in multiplayer it's really annoying they basically try to force you into buying the pass by limiting server space. Which might I add I would never pay for as long as there is lag I have a phone that is less than a year old there's no reason I should have to deal with lag. Samsung Squad baby

On 6/15/2018 at 6:08 AM, TaoistsXiaoYao said:

Push out put up private server for ARK mobile phone version, when ?
or, how to apply for put up mobile phone private server, to get the server executable file.

• 1 month later...

I agree the number one thing I looked forward to was being able to play in private servers with no lag so I don’t lose my stuff, we should be able to play with no lag even on single player, and we should be able to play with our friends in private servers because literally every other console has private servers and they don’t lag as much, so if you can do that on other consoles then you can do it on mobile

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 7:37 PM, ArkFan2018 said:

I agree the number one thing I looked forward to was being able to play in private servers with no lag so I don’t lose my stuff, we should be able to play with no lag even on single player, and we should be able to play with our friends in private servers because literally every other console has private servers and they don’t lag as much, so if you can do that on other consoles then you can do it on mobile

Archived