New Small Tribe Servers

5 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

I believe he's referring to the megatribes mess on small servers. Videos like this are more than enough to describe what's going on.

Regards.

Thanks for not being useless like the other guy, I already had guessed that was part of why they made the servers but I really think the extra gathering is still overboard, do you happen to know why it's like that? Like is there any reason for the extra gathering besides making it easy?  And I understand that it will also allow for more PvP but if you don't do much work then really you have nothing to lose, making PvP almost worthless. I no longer fear anything when getting raided or counter raiding someone and there is still a problem with people taking over especially when two tribes on there are really just one tribe.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Pace said:

Thanks for not being useless like the other guy, I already had guessed that was part of why they made the servers but I really think the extra gathering is still overboard, do you happen to know why it's like that? Like is there any reason for the extra gathering besides making it easy?  And I understand that it will also allow for more PvP but if you don't do much work then really you have nothing to lose, making PvP almost worthless. I no longer fear anything when getting raided or counter raiding someone and there is still a problem with people taking over especially when two tribes on there are really just one tribe.

I've not seen any official word as to why the rates are so high, but I can only suppose they wanted fast paced servers since their shelf lives could be as low as 60 days.

Honestly, with the amount of YouTubers, streamers and megatribes on these servers now, I'm almost happy I didn't bothered wasting any of my time there. Hence why I started my own "small tribes" cluster with lower rates. This is not the server advertisement thread, so I won't go into details here.

Regards.

@Pace not my fault when you haven't clicked on any of the other small tribe related threads. you probably don't even know why these servers came into existence. having your posts only in this thread kinda shows you don't want to hear about what people think. i'm not going to list the obvious faults for the 20th time. i suggest you go read a little

5 hours ago, Darkholis said:

I've not seen any official word as to why the rates are so high, but I can only suppose they wanted fast paced servers since their shelf lives could be as low as 60 days.

Honestly, with the amount of YouTubers, streamers and megatribes on these servers now, I'm almost happy I didn't bothered wasting any of my time there. Hence why I started my own "small tribes" cluster with lower rates. This is not the server advertisement thread, so I won't go into details here.

Regards.

The rates aren't really that high not for only 6 people

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Skorpa said:

I just came back after giving up on Ark due to family time constraints.   It’s easily my favorite game ever but I could not sit and tame for hours and hours on standard game.  

This change allows me to once again enjoy the game and I am so grateful they added it. 

warning, tankers and off-lining is even more easier

Archived