How is difficulty level of the bosses determined?

Syrilian

To answer OP's question, the bosses levels and stats are always the same but their damage output / damage resistance scale with server difficulty.

It works just like mate boost or imprint rider bonus, and just like them is "invisible". It's also why the Ragnarok bosses have the same levels and stats as their island/scorched earth counterparts, yet are not as difficult to kill. they have had their "damage resistance" scaling reduced.

• Administrator
On 5/11/2018 at 8:38 AM, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

Some confusion in this. I guess the question I like answered is. How do I setup single player so that the bosses are compared to Official settings for the bosses. Official Island bosses. @Jatheish

Regards,

Ariana 

If you want to make the bosses be similar to what we have on Official Servers, crank up the difficulty slider to 1 and select maximum difficulty. Then make sure you're not running Single Player settings, that should do it.

• 2 weeks later...

So we did the gamma boss on server difficulty 1 with 1 yuti, 18 rexes and a megatherium and we had no issues. I believe we figured out the broodmother spawned in on the server difficulty of 1 at about 320k health and the spiders were level 100s. We beat it in about 3 minutes with no casualties. Only the megatherium was close to death.

Archived