Official Aberration sucks

Zone42

Just now, davidcostarica said:

Thats against the cod now. So if you have a complaint i suggest to channel your comments regarding that to the gm

I have no "complaint," I need no suggestion on submitting a ticket.  The COC is a flexible document, up to application on a case-by-case basis with every report submitted.  That said, remember:  I have only been saying that if someone was server-surfing, that does not mean the servers have a ton of people playing there.

If you please, look to Island servers as models of "healthy" playerbase servers.  Even being tamecapped the Island servers have 10-20 people on, during most weekdays, and during evenings and weekends it kicks up to 30 or more players.  That is a healthy playerbase, and while one that is 1/2 the size is certainly not bad, there are many Abb servers that spend most of the 24 hours of a day with less than 5 people online.

All that said again, pillaring is still a big deal, a big problem, and regardless of COC rules pillaring cannot be dismissed as a reason why the person in question spent 2 days server-hopping.  That was the only point I was ever trying to make.  You are welcome to visit the servers and report pillaring if you desire, but most people just move on and look on other servers.

Archived