v278 Giga enrage mechanic changes

DarthaNyan

20 minutes ago, Dudeydude420 said:

Well with gigas being garbage brontos paracers an stegos being nerfed turrets an many other things makes me wonder where this game is going. In my opinion they are tearing down the things that made this game good. Went on a raid this weekend lost 20+ gigas due to the new rage mechanics. Lots of time wasted for them do this. #Deathofark

How did you lose 20+ was it in giga on giga fights or other things like turrets or snipers? Because I was in on raid 2 days ago and my giga survived all of the raid, 3 giga fights a meat run on neutrals, turrets shooting it. Can't be half as bad as people make it out, if you take a couple hits get out of the firing line.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dylan1602 said:

How did you lose 20+ was it in giga on giga fights or other things like turrets or snipers? Because I was in on raid 2 days ago and my giga survived all of the raid, 3 giga fights a meat run on neutrals, turrets shooting it. Can't be half as bad as people make it out, if you take a couple hits get out of the firing line.

I was with him when we lost 20+ gigas and it was definitely giga on giga fight. Basically the gigas get raged within two bites there was so many raged gigas from both side. The other side prob lost just as much as we did if not more for raging gigas. It came down to who got the first bite and who raged who gigas first the person who lost was pretty much insta death of giga. You couldn't even see the rage meter to back away before you was killed by your own giga  

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Blazedkillerz1 said:

I was with him when we lost 20+ gigas and it was definitely giga on giga fight. Basically the gigas get raged within two bites there was so many raged gigas from both side. The other side prob lost just as much as we did if not more for raging gigas.

That would actually be pretty funny to see.

8 minutes ago, Blazedkillerz1 said:

It was rather funny to see that many giga rage from both sides at once. At one point we had a 10 vs 10 giga fight and like maybe 4 giga on each side raged at once eating each other and the enemy.  Pissed us off but it was funny

videos of this would be comical xD if the rage bar updated almost instantly then it wouldn't be as bad but I do know what you mean by raging before you even know it. 

Archived