Bug with Quick Reply on Forum?

Damnlag

So when I respond to a thread on here and quote somebody, it works. But when I go to quote or post a quick reply in the same thread it pops up with my previous quote and reply in the editor still.

When I go to delete it, it deletes. But the quote box stays and then I can't type anywhere in the box.

Solution?

6f207236a179b230ef4df26ed9286d6c.png

14754afa5a603fc88afe9b60d755299b.png

db2403463076f037cba1d70089435dd6.png

• Volunteer Moderator

Hi @Damnlag, I have noticed that when you delete everything the quote box remains, but normally if you click on the border of the quote box, for example the top left corner, there should be a 'x' button I think, if you click that it deletes the box. Sometimes i've experienced times when this little box doesn't appear but it usually does if you refresh the page.

7 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

Hi @Damnlag, I have noticed that when you delete everything the quote box remains, but normally if you click on the border of the quote box, for example the top left corner, there should be a 'x' button I think, if you click that it deletes the box. Sometimes i've experienced times when this little box doesn't appear but it usually does if you refresh the page.

Alright, will try that next time it happens. Thanks!

Archived