patch updates (again) and no patch notes W T F

Meello

• Meello changed the title to updates (again) and no patch notes W T F
11 minutes ago, ArkRage said:

Idk why but that made me laugh more than it should have haha, but so far I found these:

Client Version: 518.71
- Aberration: Fixed Battery recharging rate inaccuracy on Power Nodes
- Aberration: Surface Hyper Power Nodes now recharge 2x speed (for 2x Element Crafting rate)
- Aberration: Crafting an Element now gives you THREE Element items
- Aberration: Endboss projectiles now target invisible rockdrakes 
- Fixed several cases where you could get through the world geometry
- Massively improved Tamed Reaper stats
- Fixed Aberration Kibble craftings
- Fixed a crash related to using Plant Z fruit

The notes do get added just not at lightning speed. 

Are these the old patch notes?

I'm not sure what platform you're playing on, but the latest PC patch notes might be helpful.

Current Version: 276.3
- Fix for Camera Shake slider not scaling earthquake shaking properly
- Aberrant Bary eggs now properly drop (required client update).
- Fixed an issue where turrets would target focus Tek Saddle projectiles but do no damage.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy turrets would improperly track/spend ammo shooting Tek Saddle projectiles.

I don't know where consoles are in relation to this, but it might be relevant that those last two items were added after I first looked at this... which may mean they are in the process of being updated/corrected.

6 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

I'm not sure what platform you're playing on, but the latest PC patch notes might be helpful.

Current Version: 276.3
- Fix for Camera Shake slider not scaling earthquake shaking properly
- Aberrant Bary eggs now properly drop (required client update).
- Fixed an issue where turrets would target focus Tek Saddle projectiles but do no damage.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy turrets would improperly track/spend ammo shooting Tek Saddle projectiles.

I don't know where consoles are in relation to this, but it might be relevant that those last two items were added after I first looked at this... which may mean they are in the process of being updated/corrected.

Awesome thanks... I should have been checking here instead of on steam

Guest DJRone89
6 minutes ago, Mjsechrest said:

There's been several patches with different changes for Xbox but no way to see exactly what changes they were. All we have is pc patch notes and some things like the fix for aberrant megalos aren't even in the patch and that was the last pc patch anyways 

Try looking at the Xbox patch notes ;)

1 hour ago, DJRone89 said:

Try looking at the Xbox patch notes ;)

The Xbox patch notes don't include a fix for aberrant megalo breeding which is already fixed on pc. And in fact it has most of the updates from the new pc patch and STILL no fix for this and nothing in Xbox patch notes to indicate this was fixed. In fact there's been 5 pc version updates since that fix for pc. And we don't have it yet on consoles YET we still have the newer patches after that for pc. wildcard ?

Guest DJRone89
22 minutes ago, Mjsechrest said:

The Xbox patch notes don't include a fix for aberrant megalo breeding which is already fixed on pc. And in fact it has most of the updates from the new pc patch and STILL no fix for this and nothing in Xbox patch notes to indicate this was fixed. In fact there's been 5 pc version updates since that fix for pc. And we don't have it yet on consoles YET we still have the newer patches after that for pc. wildcard ?

You’re over thinking this.

If you followed the PC update announcements from devs (unlikely at this point), you’d know that the Megalo fix required a major version update.

These recent patches do not require a major version so the devs can implement them now despite consoles being behind PC.

Archived