Kudos on the weather effects!

Milsurp

Just wanted to say that is a much appreciated feature. Also, a suggestion. Is it possible to make the weather expand to cover a building the player is in, so it looks like it's raining through the windows? and rains through openings in the ceiling? Basically switch the weather ...target?... to the building instead of the player and widen it out, then switch it back to the player(s) when they're outside. 

Cheap trick but hey if it works we'll finally be rid of that hackish "weather turns off when you go inside and takes a few seconds to restart when you go outside" thing. Man that bugs me every time. 

Now that I think of it, it's also possible to outrun weather on a mount. While handy if you're freezing to death on a flyer in the rain, it's also a bit unrealistic. Any chance weather can move at the maximum speed possible? 

Thanks again for all of your hard work and care for detail! It's much appreciated!

18 hours ago, genie45 said:

unfortanly is the weather stuff you are suggesting completly up to wildcard as its mostly how stuff is rendered 

@ExcitedKangaroo

Totally Bumping/Necro just to say, Awesome job guys!!! Been waiting for completion to make it my main and can't wait to get building after the "Christmas Aberration Break".

Honestly loved every minute in SP testing over the last few months and everyone that's been playing it on my cluster is in love with it! Thanks for making the best Ark map to date! 

Archived