Dimorphodon Spawn

StinkehWilleh

On 05/12/2017 at 2:37 PM, Wasabii said:

I've found flocks of up to 3 on multiple occasions on the plains near the green obelisk. They tend to be high leveled there as well. Also check the corner of Viking bay where the vultures are. 

this

also around the castle 

if you're on new pve servers hit me up i'll sort you out with some fert eggs with 40 points in health and 45 in melee, 20 of them managed the easy route in the ice cave with no deaths, lvl'ed to 3k health and 500+ melee

19 hours ago, cattafett said:

this

also around the castle 

if you're on new pve servers hit me up i'll sort you out with some fert eggs with 40 points in health and 45 in melee, 20 of them managed the easy route in the ice cave with no deaths, lvl'ed to 3k health and 500+ melee

Thanks for these, I'll take a look around them tonight. I find the odd one or two in the corner of Viking Bay but it's a pain having to deal with vultures randomly attacking you because something died nearby. 

I'm PvP, but thank you for the kind offer anyway. 

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Spawn_Map_(Ragnarok)

Just put in dimorphs. 

On 12/5/2017 at 9:28 AM, boarders0 said:

Dimorph island I call it.  A scorched island in the SW teeming with 3main species, dimorphodons, jerboas, dimetradons.  Reminds me of Galapagos.

This area is very good for them and is located in the south. 83.9 32.3. There's a chance someone has built on it for PVP but across in the mainland is also a good area for Dimorphs, Saber's, and Rex's. 

Archived