WC B.S in regards to Consoles

Velarius

GG WC, another epic fail. Just read that consoles aren't getting the Halloween event. Good way to crap on your console players. If I read incorrectly I'm inclined to apologize save for the fact that this is the sort of thing WC would do and has done. Hey lets officially release the game and then say f. them with holiday events.  So here is the support request, get your crap together WC.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

There has been no announcement from WC regarding a Halloween Event. Where did you "read" this?

While you are putting read in quotes like I'm a damn liar? Jatheish(sp?) posted it would not be making it. So go look through his posts, better yet put fear evolved 2 in the search and find it that way. oh and work on your customer service, nobody needs someone questioning their integrity like that.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Velarius said:

While you are putting read in quotes like I'm a damn liar? Jatheish(sp?) posted it would not be making it. So go look through his posts, better yet put fear evolved 2 in the search and find it that way. oh and work on your customer service, nobody needs someone questioning their integrity like that.

I have looked through his recent posts, couldn't find a thing.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived