Titan in my base

Th3lu

Like the title says I have a wild titan stuck in my rex pen. Seems he cannot get over the wall. So my questions is if I go up to delete the wall he is stuck on to unstick him will he agro me. I just need to know if they are territorial in any shape or fashion as wiki says they are. But there are youtube videos of ppl "bumping" them out of there base with a quetzal and what not, like literally being right up on it so in a TL/DR I just want to know if I demo the walls will he agro me.

Thank you for any help and yes dinos are all on passive so nothing is destroyed yet.

See that's just it. I was told that just being near them aggro's them but if that was the case then why has it not freaked out with my tames under him? I'm confused and concern all in the same go. Also 2 the whole having someone kill it for me, I heard they can still destroy my structures as we have a big alliance on my server so those who can kill it are in my ally and I was told if your ally aggro's something it will you as well. IDK I keep trying logging off and back in but to no avail lol. But ty for the answers I just wish the was a def no it will not consider me demo'ing walls a sign of aggression. 

1 hour ago, Th3lu said:

Like the title says I have a wild titan stuck in my rex pen. Seems he cannot get over the wall. So my questions is if I go up to delete the wall he is stuck on to unstick him will he agro me. I just need to know if they are territorial in any shape or fashion as wiki says they are. But there are youtube videos of ppl "bumping" them out of there base with a quetzal and what not, like literally being right up on it so in a TL/DR I just want to know if I demo the walls will he agro me.

Thank you for any help and yes dinos are all on passive so nothing is destroyed yet.

The Titan will not attack you if you demolish your gate to let them out. You can walk right up next to it and it won't hurt you unless it is running, or attacking something else. 

EDIT: In response to your post above, DO NOT attack it to try and kill it while it's stuck in your base/taming pen. Things will not go well.

• Volunteer Moderator

if you (and all tribe members) are logged out and ORP has enabled (takes like 10 mins i think) your allies can come and kill it and the titan will do no damage to your structures or your tames. make sure ALL OF YOUR TAMES ARE PASSIVE.

we do this frequently on my server. (Official PVE)

allies came and killed this one that got over our b-gates and ended up in our shark pen....too funny. is it just me or is the stupid thing grinning?:D

18DB5BF07188FA2850EE6414EC90919EB28AF737

otherwise, make sure all of your tames are passive and go destroy whatever you need to so it can get out, just dont punch it lmao

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Th3lu said:

Ok cool again ty guys soo much. Also out of curiosity my walls were 6 high and he could not get out so Out of curiosity how high would they need to be for another one not to get in??

the one in the pic got in over behemoth gates (or through?? render thing maybe) so....not sure much will stop them if they want in lol

Archived