Game suggestion

Frenklen

Which survival game are you playing now? Give name and review!
Me first: I'm playing last day on earth, until dawn and survival online go.

-last day on earth: familiar topic: zombie. You role play the last person on earth, find way to survive and fight against zombie. Actually, this game is thrilling, the plot is ok, but I think the graphics and combat need more attractive.
-Until dawn: so famous, unbelievable graphics, great plot with many open endings. I can't complain anything about this, but, ofcourse, the money you pay for it is quite high.
-Survival online go: hm... simple graphics but I think it is cute. :))) use them for relaxing is a great choice. (I don't have much impression with this game :) )

7 Days To Die. The survival, crafting, and building systems are vastly superior to ARK's in almost every way. No matter how far you progress you can still run into a challenge provided by the game itself instead of just through PvP. Like some lazy developers depend on. :D

Can't help it. Getting hits off Wildcard devs is so easy and I'm in a ribbing mood today.

Anyway, I'm finding myself getting the same zen like feeling I got back when I played the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series where I'd just explore for hours after losing track of time. Creeping through a military bunker, barreling down the stairs of a skyscraper with a horde of screaming zombies on my ass, accidentally leveling a farmhouse because I hit a barrel of gas in the basement and just barely surviving.

And as a parting shot: Where as I want the Wildcard devs to just fix their crap, with the 7 Days To Die devs I want more of what they have to offer. There are some talented people on that team.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

The Long Dark.

You wake up after a plane crash in the wilderness of Canada and you start with just a few clothes, no food or water and no clue where you are.

It is real long term survival, not like Ark, where you dominate the environment after a certain point. Resources are very, very rare, your worst enemies are hunger and extreme cold and you always have to watch out for wolves and bears. It has a story mode (first 2 chapters are available right now), but the star of the game is the sandbox on higher difficulties. Not many people survived at least 30 days on the hardest difficulty, called Interloper.

Archived