JUST KILLED ALL MY DINOS 847 hours *poofed*

o0oNightmareo0o

So I finally hit the point that this game was becoming too much of a chore, and realize I have been solo the entire 845 of 847 hours I have played this game.  I accept only SinglePlayer offers everything I need. Don't get me wrong.. I love ark. Will still play, on single player. Anyways... wanna know what 847 hours on official servers look like dead?!? The purge was real, here ya go...

20170817004507_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

That's kinda sad dude. But if you're a solo player you'll be better off.

Maybe consider setting up a private server on an old PC. It'll run way better than SP does and you get way more control over settings.

I enjoy SP, love Ark. With ACM Mod, S+, and a couple other mods.. I will still play, just more of a creative mode. Who knows, when new server cluster drops I might find a PVE server and actually try tribe life. For now though, I feel like a giant weight is off my shoulder and I did my part to avoid server cap for all the great folks on Official 376. I love this game, always will, but it was time. 

1 minute ago, o0oNightmareo0o said:

I enjoy SP, love Ark. With ACM Mod, S+, and a couple other mods.. I will still play, just more of a creative mode. Who knows, when new server cluster drops I might find a PVE server and actually try tribe life. For now though, I feel like a giant weight is off my shoulder and I did my part to avoid server cap for all the great folks on Official 376. I love this game, always will, but it was time. 

I totally get ya. I run private servers myself and my main player is just me and my son with about 40 mods.

Seriously consider the server set up. Performance and ease of use is way better. Especially with mods. When not playing just shut it down.

It doesn't take much, an old dual core with 6 gigs ram is plenty. Ark server manager makes it super easy too.

I still love the game, just don't have time to grind and grind and grind. I might make a new toon on new servers, but had alot of fun in Single Player with lots of mods. Ark will always be in my top 3 games of all times. Its right next to BF Bad Company 2 and MW2. xD  I honestly don't regret it. I am officially a casual arker. 

Archived