ETA for ticket responce

zloba

Hey folks!

So i submitted my ticket 8 days ago and still no movement. Just a confirmation letter.

I expect the community to have some experience with WC support system and have some thoughts and feedback on that. Let us make it public! Please post here stuff you ran into while contacting support and your response expectation while in days/hours. Let's check it out and r8!

And yeah, i use WC abbreviation kinda intentionally cuz you know ISSUES!

unfortunately all responses either don't arrive or are premade messages.  if you do get a response most of the time it doesn't relate to your specific issue just a general message. like if you have connection issues you will get a message saying "restart xbox" or "turn off wifi in settings then turn back on".  although I have replied enough where you do actually end up talking with a actual person but that took 3 weeks of back and forth with premade messages.

my most recent ticket was 11 days till I got a response.

I sent a ticket weeks ago regarding griefers placing structures inside people's bases on Ragnarok.. there was an initial reply after about 5 days... then nothing... some bases abandoned and  gone because of that (griefers got what they wanted), some bases still there with someone's pillars inside.

GMs don't care. Or maybe server wipe that people talk about is coming that's why GMs don't bother.

49 minutes ago, zloba said:

Hey folks!

So i submitted my ticket 8 days ago and still no movement. Just a confirmation letter.

I expect the community to have some experience with WC support system and have some thoughts and feedback on that. Let us make it public! Please post here stuff you ran into while contacting support and your response expectation while in days/hours. Let's check it out and r8!

And yeah, i use WC abbreviation kinda intentionally cuz you know ISSUES!

Normal ETA is 7 days, its also depend on subject of ur report. If report is abt lost dinos then forget it.

This will not really help you, but i contacted support about 3 weeks ago, and then suddenly some days ago, i saw an answer of an admin in my emailbox. Didn't think, they will answer after some days, but now i got an answer. I think at the moment they have very less time because of upcoming release. So maybe you should just wait and hope, i think there is no other chance. But there is still a chance that they answer after a longer time, this is clear for me now :) Wish you good luck

Hello guys,

would be awesome when you share your experience with me, how long you need to wait to get support when you submit a ticket.

I understand that they are busy, but there should be a information mail or msg who informs me when i can expect some kind of support. I lost my major charakter a few days ago, and i didnt even get a reply on my ticket.

Normal here? Because im not used to this kind of customer care.

cheers and thx for sharing

Balu

26 minutes ago, no1coycaa said:

Now a full week since I lost my character transferring from SE to Island. Ticket sent in on the day and then again yesterday ....Only got the generic reply. 

wondering fom customer care point of view... what is more important as bringing User the charakters back? This issue is known since more than a year :(

1 hour ago, Venom777GT said:

Do you know if you re able to get your character back? As in the level, tekgrams, and the imprint buff on all of my tames? I lost my level 101 character recently and have yet to get a reply :(

welcome to my world :( happens to me 3 Days ago and still waiting for any kind of information... but to be honest, when i look at the comments above, im not positive that there will happen something within the next weeks :(

22 hours ago, DopeX said:

. I think at the moment they have very less time because of upcoming release.

Customer Care shouldnt have anything todo with updates (QA etc) they should focus on their user. sorry i dont accept that, because upcoming uopdates shouldnt have anything todo with their daily work.

community management ok, but customer care def not ;)

• Volunteer Moderator
35 minutes ago, Monics said:

I lost my character about 2 weeks ago.. Put in a ticket 9 days ago. It's still open. I.. I don't have my character!!! like.. hello? I can't play without a character lol. Just wondering how much longer I'll have to wait.

Moved your topic in here. There are several threads on the subject we try to consolidate them. Ticket times can vary I have no information other then that. Hopefully your situation gets resolved soon.

Archived