How likely is it that you manage to fix the online Mode?

Cerb11

Since weeks there are server outages by the dozens, whole clusters going down for days, rollbacks and lagspikes I havent seen since the early 90s. Many ppl on my Servers claim the problems are due to dupers.

If dupers manage to take down that many servers at once the game is doomed. If the problem is the code, it is a little late to fix it I guess. We don t get any information what the problem is, just an info after 4 days server outage "server should be up soon" or nothing at all.

Therefore, I have 2 questions:

1. What the hell is going on?

2. Can you fix it in the near future?

12 hours ago, Xeeta said:

With the recent rise and publication of several duping glitches, I'd be willing to argue that the increase in server instability is directly related to duplication of items.  I will not go into the specifics or provide sources- but it's gotten painfully easy.

I agree. Especialy when you see that only officials have this problem. Most unofficials run absolutly stable.

15 hours ago, Cerb11 said:

Since weeks there are server outages by the dozens, whole clusters going down for days, rollbacks and lagspikes I havent seen since the early 90s. Many ppl on my Servers claim the problems are due to dupers.

If dupers manage to take down that many servers at once the game is doomed. If the problem is the code, it is a little late to fix it I guess. We don t get any information what the problem is, just an info after 4 days server outage "server should be up soon" or nothing at all.

Therefore, I have 2 questions:

1. What the hell is going on?

2. Can you fix it in the near future?

It will get fixed closer to release

15 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

If we're realistic, I say no to in near future. I honestly do not see them pulling it off. But they might surprise me.

And we should really stop with the dupers witch hunt. Not every crash is because of dupers not are the majority of people dupers, as some see it here.

I know not all of them are, but when a server crashes a few times an hour...It's most likely the case. Ours goes down every hour for only a few minutes. 

A quick Google search reveals how incredibly easy it is to crash an official server and people are taking advantage of it. You are definitely right though, most players don't do it. But I'm sure most officials have at least one.. Which causes huge problems for everyone. (if you know one that doesn't on Xbox pm me and I'll move there in a second! Haha) 

When servers are going down for hours or days though, I'm thinking the issue is on their hosts end. 

1 hour ago, NebraskARK said:

I know not all of them are, but when a server crashes a few times an hour...It's most likely the case. Ours goes down every hour for only a few minutes. 

A quick Google search reveals how incredibly easy it is to crash an official server and people are taking advantage of it. You are definitely right though, most players don't do it. But I'm sure most officials have at least one.. Which causes huge problems for everyone. (if you know one that doesn't on Xbox pm me and I'll move there in a second! Haha) 

When servers are going down for hours or days though, I'm thinking the issue is on their hosts end. 

But you cannot say even if the server crashes every hour it must be someone duping.The server might be crap. And the issue is definitely on the hosts end. I already flamed Nitrado and their policy/servers quality enough in the past 4 days and don't want to repeat myself.

22 minutes ago, Jostabeere said:

But you cannot say even if the server crashes every hour it must be someone duping.The server might be crap. And the issue is definitely on the hosts end. I already flamed Nitrado and their policy/servers quality enough in the past 4 days and don't want to repeat myself.

You're right there, I can't say with 100% certainty....And I appreciate you not repeating yourself. Not a huge fan of all the complaining that goes on here haha 

Archived