Leaving for holidays

MoonyWoony

1 minute ago, Lancelot said:

I don't want to turn this thread in to a solo vs multiplayer discussion. However I did play SP for a while and it gets boring not having anyone to talk to or trade with. I enjoyed playing solo on official a lot more.

Well that's fine but if that's the decision he makes, then he knows that he will encounter these problems when he goes on a vacation. This was not hidden from him. All the info is out there in the open. Get a tribemate and all the problems will go away. If not say bye bye to dinos.

On 13. 7. 2017 at 4:56 PM, Marcello said:

Hillarious!

But seriously, this is a problem with this game. I am going on holiday soon too. The problem is that i will take my tribemate with me, he's my son.

I am going to try the remote control option but it does involve me getting the Wake On Lan function to work properly, which it usually doesn't.

Moonywoony, i would gladly log in for you and become a tribemember wherever you play. But would you be at peace knowing some complete stranger is taking care of your base?

I sure wouldn't

Im at turkey now already with my Dinos at some guy I know on server since I started playing ark. There's no chance for me to wake my pc on lan Now. And yeah tribemates I have, but they stopped playing long time ago.wild card should sometimes think a bit about stuff they doing.

On 14. 7. 2017 at 4:47 PM, Marcello said:

One other option i am going to try, for my own vacation, is installing Ark on a laptop and log in my account there. Performance will be horrendous but with all settings to minimum i should be able to at least reset the timers and if im lucky even go out for meat.

And I already once lost all Dinos cuz timer didn't reseted properly, so now I'm just nervous as Fu about it

• 1 month later...

Archived