Simulate official bosses difficulty in Single player game

mrrobot88

5 minutes ago, mrrobot88 said:

Hi,

Do you know a configuration that simulates boss difficulty like Island official server? At the moment I think they are nerfed by 66%(not sure) in single player.

You could disable single player settings because it's massively unbalanced. 

2 minutes ago, Critter said:

I have this habit of cheating in single player. If I need something and I'm too lazy to go get it I just.. "Insert cheat command here", and then I giggle. -_- 

That must get boring

5 minutes ago, mrrobot88 said:

< You could disable single player settings because it's massively unbalanced. 

How? I just want to test boss battles for official server. I never played and never will play in single player

Oh I see.

Look through your host options when setting up the game. Uncheck the single player settings box. I believe the bosses will be the same as officials that way

I've unchecked single player settings for a single player game and the broodmother had 480k health on gamma, 1m health beta, and 2.77m on alpha.  I'm guessing unchecking that makes it the same as official servers when fighting bosses.  Also, the alpha seemed legit as it destroyed the spawned in tamed rexes easily that I brought in for fun.  

20 minutes ago, Chewytowel said:

I've unchecked single player settings for a single player game and the broodmother had 480k health on gamma, 1m health beta, and 2.77m on alpha.  I'm guessing unchecking that makes it the same as official servers when fighting bosses.  Also, the alpha seemed legit as it destroyed the spawned in tamed rexes easily that I brought in for fun.  

The health varies, but those are plausible numbers for official

Archived