Final straw

paulpot

Myself and the clan are off. What's this now no vaults being placed on rafts? Everyone that used to live the pirate life is leaving or has already left because you can jump through raft walls in your underpants and loot a whole boat. Vaults were the only thing stopping that. Pin coded chests are easy to break in. 

Good luck with the launch, hope it all gets sorted for the next wave of players. 

Adios 

2 hours ago, paulpot said:

Myself and the clan are off. What's this now no vaults being placed on rafts? Everyone that used to live the pirate life is leaving or has already left because you can jump through raft walls in your underpants and loot a whole boat. Vaults were the only thing stopping that. Pin coded chests are easy to break in. 

Good luck with the launch, hope it all gets sorted for the next wave of players. 

Adios 

I look forward to seeing you on a server somewhere tomorrow. Adios.

6 hours ago, paulpot said:

Adios 

Were you bad pirates?

Archived