Easter event - communication please.

Bugg

2 minutes ago, GP said:

I don't know if Bunny Dodos or Bunny Oviraptors are in this one. There are no Bunny Raptors.

If I were you i'd put several more wild female dodos in the pen with at least 1 male. They won't drop easter eggs every time, but they will drop them.

oh ok giving a try.

i meant oviraptor..too lazy to write.

Do you have any idea if the dodorex is tameable? or if it is difficult? [bought ark in january...so i m new to these events]

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Voidstar said:

oh ok giving a try.

i meant oviraptor..too lazy to write.

Do you have any idea if the dodorex is tameable? or if it is difficult? [bought ark in january...so i m new to these events]

Unfortunately the DodoRex is not included in this event this time round.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Voidstar said:

I see ok...they are laying eggs kinda rarely..

Are they mate boosted? And do you have an oviraptor running around? (not sure if tamed oviraptors affect wild dinos). Try not to sit there and watch them because then it will just feel like they take forever.

When an egg drops it has a 30 minute timer, so you don't need to be there the instant it drops.

1 minute ago, GP said:

Are they mate boosted? And do you have an oviraptor running around? (not sure if tamed oviraptors affect wild dinos). Try not to sit there and watch them because then it will just feel like they take forever.

When an egg drops it has a 30 minute timer, so you don't need to be there the instant it drops.

ok. the pen you made is it 1x1?

I had some extra males and extermianted some..then more eggs appear..it was either a motivation or rng..

Archived